Wednesday 7 December 2011

Snippets of news. Talk Talk.

There is further proof that Obama's promise to "bring the troops home" was hollow. The USA are in negotiations with the Afghan authorities to keep a US troop presence in the country until 2024 and beyond. I'm sure there will be more to follow.
David Cameron has vowed to veto the proposed new EU treaty if it adversely affects the UK. I think he is just scared to hold a referendum on Europe because he knows full well what the result would be.
I keep hearing the name George Soros in various news stories. He was the little Hungarian who single handled, caused the UK to exit the Exchange Rate Mechanism twenty odd years ago. It seems that he is up to his little tricks again. He was quoted in 2009 as saying "I'm having a very good crisis" He was right. he was making untold millions off the back of ordinary people's misery. The man is a globalist who is hell bent on ushering in the New World Order as long as it is in accordance with his Zionist principles. They were two words I never thought I would hear in the same sentence, Zionist and principles. He is to be shunned by all and sundry.
My last snippet is a pet hate of mine. My I.S.P. is Talk Talk. They are the worst providers It has ever been my misfortune to be connected with. Today alone, my internet connection has been lost on no fewer than fifteen times, and this is from a company that allegedly promises to give "unlimited" internet connectivity. I will be terminating my contract as soon as possible. If anyone reading this has had similar problems, I would like to hear from you.
That is all for the time being.

No comments: