Wednesday 7 December 2011

Funny but True. Fascism

I found this bumper sticker on a Republican party supporters website and thought, "funny, but true." After a presidency of broken promises, lies and a complete disregard for the welfare of the American people, it would be complete idiocy to vote for him again. His broken promises are legendary, ie. "I will shut down Guantanamo Bay." Still open and torturing. "I will bring the troops home." Still out there and no sign of coming home. I know he is withdrawing some troops, but where are they going? Kuwait. His lies are even more blatant. "I, and my staff watched the Osama Bin Laden operation as it happened." No he didn't. The officer in charge shut the live feed down just before the operation began. Oh yes, he has just authorised the funding to fit out all the F.E.M.A. camps around the USA, along with details on how they will be used, ie. forced labour for the inmates. The map above shows the USA divided up into regions. This a scary scenario. What and who will be housed in these "concentration" camps. There is an interesting article on www.infowars.com which is where I got the map from. Every day George Orwells society comes ever closer to reality.
I will post on this again. Beware the knock on the door in the middle of the night. Fascism is alive and well in the US/UK/

No comments: