Thursday 24 November 2011

Sir Phillip Green

Sir Phillip Green is a billionaire business man who owns Vodafone, BHS, Miss Selfridge, Topshop and a few others.
Oh yes. He does not pay his fair share of income tax. His money is smuggled away to various offshore accounts held by his wife. (Allegedly) He has announced today that quite a few of his fashion outlets will be closed due to his profits falling from £213 million to £133 million. Shame, he must be really suffering. He blames the downturn on the weather. Yes, the employees who will be losing their jobs are losing them because it rained a few times during the last year. I wonder what the weather was like the year before when his profits were one third higher. The man is a disgrace, and I nearly forgot, he is also an advisor to the Conservative government. I wonder what he advised them of. " Hey David, I think it would be a good idea for me to pay no tax" (I jest of course)
I don't think this will be the last post on Mr. Green.

No comments: