Friday 25 November 2011

Divide and Rule

I have been noticing on youtube recently that there are an awful lot of factions developing, ie. Christian against Atheist, Roman Catholic against Protestant, Climate change supporters against climate change debunkers. Everyone is being set against one thing or another. I firmly believe that it is all part of the grand plan of the New World Order. They are distracting us and setting us up against one another. It doesn't matter to them who fights or argues against whom, just so long as we are fighting and arguing. If we are distracted by that, then we are leaving them alone to get on with their agenda. I believe that certain videos are uploaded to, not only youtube, but to google and a host of other sites as well, to create a divide and rule scenario.
My warning is, that if we don't start focusing on the real issues of the day and working to make the system work for us, instead of the other way round, then we deserve what we get. As David Icke often says, "daddy, where were you when the new world order was established?" "Oh, I was arguing with someone on youtube about whether X factor was better than Strictly Come Dancing." Wake up people. We are being manipulated by virtually everything we see on TV, the net, magazines, newspapers, etc. etc.
We are the many and they are the few. If we join together, we win, if not, we lose big time. For a start, if you all have time, research the name Rothschild.
I'm not sure if I've enabled comments, but if I have, I will be happy to answer any questions.

No comments: