Thursday 3 November 2011

It's all happening.

Well, it looks as if the brown stuff is about to hit the fan. That warmongering fool who is in charge of that rogue terrorist state of Israel, Netanyahoo, is going to start WW3 by authorising a strike on Iran. Obama, Soetoro, or whatever his name is will stand by it's ally and of course our, the UK's, mentally defective leader, Cameron will want in on the act. If ever the term "The lunatics have taken over the asylum" was appropriate, it is most certainly, now. As private Fraser used to say in "Dads Army" We're doomed"
Back in reality, I don't think it will be a case of doom. It will however, be a close run thing. The Cuban missile crisis was bad, this has the potential to be a whole lot worse. The global elite, whoever they are, hang on a minute, we know very well who they are. The Rothschild family. Are engineering this whole event and it will go as far as they want it to and I don't think total destruction is their ultimate goal just yet. That comes later.
Next, I see that the Occupy Glasgow folk have come to an amicable agreement with Glasgow City Council to move the protest. I don't know where yet, but I hope it will be in a prominent place instead of Glasgow Green which is a bit out of the way.
Well that is about all for the time being. I hope to be a wee bit more prolific with the blog in future but I also have a youtube channel which I make videos for and that takes up time as well. Till next time.

No comments: